Saturday, February 22, 2014

My "Go To" Smokey Eye- Super quick and stunning!

Hey Makeupl0verr's!! This look is my absolute favorite, it's glamorous, beautiful, and best of all super EASY! Keep reading for products and steps! Enjoy!


  1. Fill in Brows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, I used it in the color Brunette. 
  2. Using Mac Photo Finish Concealer & a small flat brush, clean up under your brows for a flawless finish.
  3. Prime your eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion. (I just apply it with my index finger)
  4. Apply Malt by Mac with a Tapered Blending Brush into your crease. Apply a small amount just to help the colors look smoked out. (Don't worry too much about structure with this look)
  5. Take Mac Blending Brush #217 and apply Sable by Smashbox to the deepest part of your crease and down onto your lid. 
  6. Take that same #217 Brush (yes the dirty one lol) and apply Sumatra by Smashbox onto your lid. Keep the most concentrated amount of color close to your lash line and blend upwards going over some of the Sable color. This will blend the colors together. I apply a few layers of Sumatra just because I like it really dark. 
  7. Use a pencil brush and swipe some of Sumatra under your lower lash line.
  8. Line the upper and lower water line using Mac Pro Longwear Eyeliner in Black Ice.
  9. Here I used my favorite Red Cherry Lashes #43! :)
This look goes great with a nude/pink lip like the one from +Aurora AmorPorElMaquillaje (AuroraMakeup)  




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Stephanie! I nominated you on my blog for a Liebster Award and tagged you! I’ve had so much fun with my nomination for this award/tag and I hope that you’ll accept my nomination and have a bit of fun yourself! The link is already live! http://blog.reneebruch.com/2014/02/my-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry...but I don't know if I entered my link correctly in the comment. If you aren't able to just click my link to bring you to that post, please copy and paste it into your browser. (I'm a little new to this...so I could have completely messed that part up!)

    ReplyDelete