Sunday, April 20, 2014

FashionL0verr's Welcome!

Thought I'd post today's outfit seeing as I love fashion and thought I should share that side of me with everyone.


Today was a super gorgeous and hot day in So Cal!! My moms birthday landed on Easter this year so it was an extra special day! I wore a White crop top and tan colored pants with a faux leather finish, both by Zara.  I bought these white pumps two years ago at Aldo Shoes before I went on a trip to Miami and I have gotten sooo much use out of them! I LOVE them!! And finally my purse was a birthday gift and it is by Jessica Simpson. Also, I live for Pottery Barn and took that shameless pic at the end in that amazing and comfortable chair that went perfect with my outfit. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! P.S these pictures were taken with my iPhone 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment